Just minding my own beeswax - chatting cooking, kids, knitting, travel, and life in general


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Song of the Day

The official song of today: Generals And Majors
 An oldie but goodie by XTC.  On my way today, I pulled up to a bus stop and could hear what I thought was someone crying out in pain.  Being incapable of minding my own beeswax, I rolled down the window to see what was going on and realized it was the guy at the bus stop singing along with his ipod.  Some people were not made for acapella, and he gave ME a dirty look.

1 comment:

  1. I like cranking that one in my car and thumping the steering wheel w/ the drums after the line "always seem so unhappy unless they've got a war" (do it with me now... THUMP THUMP THUMP)

    Clearly, I need to get out more. ;)

    Love your Avatar!

    ReplyDelete